Calibration Services…Your Way
MSI-Viking Gage offers extensive A2LA Accredited calibration capabilities and flexible service choices. Whatever your choice, our goal is to do all in our power to accommodate all your calibration needs. We are Your Total Metrology Solution. Call us today to get started.
- Accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 9001 Compliant; NIST Traceable
- Dimensional Calibration, Electronics Calibration, Mechanical and Physical Calibration
- State-of-the-Art Calibration Labs in Charleston and Greenville-Spartanburg, South Carolina
- FREE pick up and delivery within 75 miles of our Duncan or Charleston, SC Labs*.
- Ship your equipment to and from our Labs.
- Quick Turnaround on all orders.
- 3-day and 24 hour Rush Services available.
- On-Site Calibration Services at your plant provide the most minimal disruption to your business.
*Minimums apply for Free Pickup/Delivery. Call for Details.
All Your Calibration Needs
Current Lab Turn Time
Days from received to shipped
Having your new equipment calibrated before it is shipped saves time and money. A calibration by MSI -Viking Gage assures that your measurement equipment will produce results which meet or exceed A2LA’s 17025 national standards criteria within a specified degree of confidence.
How Often Should I Calibrate?
Most equipment should be re-calibrated once or twice per year, depending on frequency of use, maintenance and storage care. Please see manufacturer’s instructions in your equipment manual, or call us if you need guidance.
Premier Gage Blocks Lab
MSI-Viking Gage offers one of the highest quality independent Gage Blocks Labs in the United States.